which is the best poem in my page?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cup of Hope!

You can now fire my Do's
But you'll notice I do still Go!
With that spray in foot,
I believe my heights grew the root!

Give me a cup of hope,
For my life to begin its scope!
Give me a cup of love,
For my life to begin its move!

Making my part a confident game,
That sky might turn the limiting lane!
For am not bounded to limits,
I'll improve on my positive skills! (Give me a..)

Whatsoever it is, unless you screw
I might not start up to lead the crew!
Better stay away from dispute,
For I'll be the winning Repute!

-Written by,
Jayanthi Sekar

2 comments:

ra said...

here's my Cup Of Comment:

/Whatsoever it is, unless you screw
I might not start up to lead the crew!
Better stay away from dispute,
For I'll be the winning Repute!/

2 good J. u've written a fact of life in poetic manner..

Jayanthi said...

Thanks Rahul!! :)